Finiter I am not trying to kill the discussion I encourage discussion I am just saying we need to move the thread.

I have asked Rev a couple of times to start a new thread in "not quite science" and have done so myself as has Bill S.

The reason is quite simple stuff that is accepted by science is in the science thread stuff that isn't goes to the not quite science.

You can't just say you reject instant-duality that is a science fact. The only way to overturn a science fact is to scientifically challenge the fact with a new observation. There are no other ways ... an alternate theory does not overturn science facts and that is a science fact.

If you want to overturn a science fact then your alternate theory must have some new observation that your theory predicts and the old theory wont ... find it and test it.

If you can do that you can overturn the science fact.

If you can't do that then move the discussion to another area because what you are doing is not science.

If you start a new thread call it your theories name I am happy to discuss stuff there.

Last edited by Orac; 11/15/11 03:08 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.