Again it is not up to you and I to decide these things at all ... you nor anyone can talk or convince this change of science.

Science has exactly two rules or essential critera

Here is the reference (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory)

Look at Essential criteria there are two rules:

1.) It is consistent with pre-existing theory, to the extent the pre-existing theory was experimentally verified, though it will often show pre-existing theory to be wrong in an exact sense.

2.) It is supported by many strands of evidence, rather than a single foundation, ensuring it is probably a good approximation, if not totally correct.

You defy critera 1 therefore your theory is not science and can never become science.

You and I and noone on here can change that ... Sorry that is how it is ... noone will accept what you are discussing is science while you defy those two rules.

It's not a matter of opening my mind what you are asking is like trying to believe in christianity without a god.

Can I ask has noone ever explained this to you before? Has our teaching of science got so bad.

You start sounding like a lunatic when you start carrying on about protectors and establishment. We have two rules, christians have 10 that are not up for discussion by any man here on earth is my understanding.

It's not exactly a big ask that you adhere to two rules is it ... Those 2 rules ensure expansion and consistancy of science thats what they are there for nothing else they certainly do not censure or control things.

Last edited by Orac; 11/18/11 07:11 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.