Originally Posted By: Orac

The problem I pose is does DUALITY exist ...

Modern QM is posing the question is there such thing as a solid particle the answer keeps coming back time and time again .. NO.

It's understandable why you don't like QM :-)

What my theory says is 'duality does not exist'. We have only particles that shows some wavelike character because of its wavy motion.

Electrons and neutrons have mass, which can be measured accurately. Their masses are are not probabilistic, but deterministic. I have explained how the the mass of neutron can be predicted, and this becomes possible because the mass is deterministic.

Electrons and neutrons have finite masses. If you take QM to be correct, then the masses are probabilistic. If you take that they are solid particles, then the masses are deterministic. The observations can be explained in both ways, and hence these observations cannot be regarded as a proof of QM.

I don't like QM because of the 'instant-duality'. Duality (not instant-duality) is something that can exist(IMO). The particle should take some time to change into a wave and there should be a mechanism for that. I argue QM is wrong on the basis of logic, and not because I dislike it.