Originally Posted By: Orac

You should be able to construct orbitals for the galaxies about a universe centre ... you can't. You should see red and blue shifts from the galaxies you don't you see only red shifts.

In my model, the galaxy-clusters do not revolve around the centre of the universe. They just move away from the centre and come back. Their paths are helical, the centre of the helix lying on the radius of the universe. The average distance between clusters increases during expansion and at any time the universe is uniform on a large scale. The expansion causes red shift (radiations get cooled). So any blue shifted ray gets subsequently red shifted, and so beyond a certain distance, all galaxies will show red shifts.

So why does the radiation have anisotropy and polarization?
There is far more to it than just it exists

The anisotropy and polarization has been explained at present based on certain 'assumed possibilities'. These may or may not be correct. In my model, it is a black body radiation;it has no source, and hence does not have any spectral lines corresponding to any element. That far is correct. Regarding the fluctuations from this uniformity, I am not sure whether my theory will be able to answer it or not.

Do you have any evidence for any of that?

There are so many observational problems with your theory which is why science taking it serious is a big problem. Einstein realized his version had problems that he could not explain so you need to consider how you explain the observations if your theory is right.

In my model hydrogen fusion is a consequence of expansion. So I can say that hydrogen fusion happening in the stars is an evidence for my model. The fusion reactions in stars normally end up with iron for some unexplained reasons. So we can logically assume that black holes contains iron. It is just a proposal based on my theory.

My theory agrees with the basics. Starting with only one type of fundamental particles, which have finite mass, finite volume and finite speed, everything including the structure of the universe is explained, not just qualitatively, but using mathematical models. It contains only three basic physical constants. The rest of the physical constants can be derived from these. However,the fine tuning (required to explain all the minute details like the anisotropy of the background radiation,etc.) is a laborious process (and I have not attempted it so far).

In short, the theory is logical (in my opinion), agrees with all basic observations, has the minimum number of arbitrary constants, can explain why electron, proton and neutron have the respective masses, can explain why inertial and gravitational masses are the same, why there are no unit polls, why the universe has to remain pulsating, and proposes the time required for pulsation as 51.4 billion years, which is the period of revolution of the fundamental particle (derived from speed of light, mass of neutron and the planks constant).