WOW and that all makes sense to you and you don't think that defies any observations and makes sense?

Questions:

->If things want to stay at there current momentum and there are no forces on things why does the water start spinning at all. Why doesn't the water just sit still and the bucket rotate ... I mean how does the water know the bucket is rotating and should start doing that itself if we have no forces?

->Now lets go beyond the start point eventually the rope will unwind and then start winding back up and will begin to slow the bucket rotation down. How does the water know the bucket is decelerating.

Finally I am going to introduce a new addition to the experiment. The rope from the bucket is going to be tethered to an axle and I am going to get the whole lot rotating about this central axis (it's called a swinging bucket rotor).

So the bucket will be rotating horizontal before I release the bucket to begin it's rotation. Whats your theory predict will happen to the curvature of the bucket.

I mean it begs the question in your world why the water doesn't just fall out of my bucket given we don't have centrifugal forces but lets go beyond that problem. See the water surface is now 90 degree to gravity still want it to well up and defy earth gravity????? Think about what that looks like and no thats not what we are going to see is it :-)

I can think of hundreds of situations involving circular motion your theory will come unstuck basically they are all the same ones Newtonian physics struggles with.

Last edited by Orac; 10/18/11 03:23 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.