Originally Posted By: finiter

The problem is that G is taken as a universal constant. All experiments that are conducted on earth are conducted under constant G (nearly constant; the speed of earth varies slightly and so we never get an exact value for G). I think, in quantum mechanics, gravity is a force like the electrostatic force, and not a 'curvature of space' as visualized by GR; and, all the theoretical calculations in QM take G as a universal constant.

Anyway, I think, the singularity inside a black hole and the wormholes that leads to other universes are just fiction. They should evaporate; there are a lot of loopholes in the present QM/GR, and I think, the whole of QM/SR/GR will eventually evaporate.

QM doesn't have anything to say about GR and gravitational constants at all. In alot of implementations you can put GR neatly inside QM but esentially things in the Quantum behaviour world are essentially outside the physical world thats why they can have effects instantaneously over incredible distance, erase time events and be totally uneffected by even the strongest gravity or real world forces.

I will give you no chance of QM disappearing I am afraid you are dreaming if you think it will. Under you wildest parts of your theory how are you going to get some of the spooky actions at distance effects of QM. These sorts of effects are real and measurable and implementations like your physical world have no chance of explaining them.

As I said look a QM bosenova explosion if you want to see how real QM is. It can tear your flimsy matter apart in ways your real world physics can't even begin to describe.

You may not like QM it is an inconvient truth you can join Einstein and Hawkings who don't like the thing but good luck disproving it .... I think we call that the turkey with its head in the sand approach.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.