Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Originally Posted By: O
the universe is infinite for we can't go outside.the universe is infinite for we can't go outside.

I can't get out of it, so it must be infinite! Is this yet another definition for infinite?

I would ask you what proof you have that we can't get out of the Universe, but you would probably say I was playing word games.

We put things out of the universe quite routinely in QM you do realize that once we do they can't have an effect in it or react to it. The state is called entanglement and thats why the effect works instantaneously over immense distance ... you know Einsteins spooky action at distance.

So I can already tell you with absolute certainty that the universe is absolutely finite if you can get out of it and it's proven by science.

It's the confinement to the universes 3D space + 1 dimension of time that makes the universe infinite thats the context for inifinite we use. You break the confinement like entanglement and the infinite disolves.

There is no word game in that its straight forward science

If you are stricted to the 3D+1 spacetime it is infinite
If you are out of it (like entanglement) it is finite

Context changes how the universe looks to you.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.