You fail criteria 1 because there is already a much bigger thoery in place. You lose to that theory based on criteria 1 which is about chosing the biggest consistant theory it's to ensure science expands out. By your own admission your theory is smaller so it fails criteria 1.

You are trying to turn criteria 1 around with word games, we call criteria 1 the expansionary clause all theories should expand knowledge outwards and add in new observations and experimental facts.

Basically science gains nothing by believing you so they don't, that is what the effect of criteria 1 does. Given two theories criteria 1 tells us which we pick the one with the most observations if we have two that cover the same observations. We simply don't care about your theory it does not add any new observations not covered by the other so why would we care.

Lets assume you were right with your theory when we expand out our observations a bit futher we should relaize one of our current findings need modification and and we would come back and install your theory. We lost nothing by ignoring you in the meantime because we had use of a bigger theory in the meantime and yours was incomplete or didnt mesh with others properly.

In effect I view your actual universe theory as sort of a possible sub theory. I actually have no problem with your universe theory to that point but it pointless worrying about your theory because it leads nowhere.

You become pseudoscience garbage because next you say deny QM which is supported by thousands of observations. You don't try and explain where those are wrong you just don't want to believe them and that turns your objection to pseudoscience and your whole theory to pseudoscience.

The QM part of your theory is a definite violation of criteria 1 explain how it isn't please?

No amount of arguing is ever going to change that. That is why no matter what science forum or board you have been on they will tell you the same thing. I am sure you have found that no board or forum has ever accepted your theory as science am I right? There is a reason for that because it defies the most fundemental science basics and you look like a pseudoscience lunatic which you are by definition.

Personally I am done arguing this with you, your theory is not science by any definition, and noone in science is ever going to believe it is science. I will bet you have never convinced a single science person and there is a reason because what you are doing is not science.

I realize you can't accept this and you are going to die a sad, bitter and twisted because no scientist is ever going to acept your theory in it's present form.

Stop wasting peoples time move your discussion to "Not quite science" because thats what it is and discuss it there.

Bill G can we please get this thread locked this is going nowhere and of no value to people.

I do not want to censure him and have asked him to move to NQS where I would be more than happy to discuss it but finiter is never going to accept his theory not science and we can never accept it is.

Last edited by Orac; 11/20/11 03:31 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.