Obviously, I do not agree with the evaluation of Orac. QM is a partial theory that can explain things at the quantum level. When it comes to the ordinary level or the cosmic level, QM is of no use. However, QM is accepted by the scientific community. In the QM itself, there are different shades of opinion that if one idea fails, we can depend on the other, and claim that QM is the right theory. Hence, there is nothing unscientific in saying that 'QM is wrong and we require an alternate theory'. This forum does not restrict the discussion to 'accepted theories only'. So I think there is nothing wrong in discussing an alternate theory in this 'physics forum'.

'The Finiteness Theory', the new theory proposed by me, is based on the concept that the physical world is real. It rejects the instant-duality of QM and the space-time of SR/GR. The new theory attempts to explain things at all the levels on the basis of a single theory. Through this thread I tried to discuss the concept of reality. The other aspects of my theory will be posted in separate threads in this forum.

The current discussion may be treated as closed.