Originally Posted By: F
In my model, there is an infinite number of pulsations before 'the present one' and an after infinite number of pulsations this. That is, time has no beginning or end. Similarly, the space has no beginning or end. The infinite space contains a 'very large number' of universes that practically we can say 'an infinite number of universes'. However all the universes are finite in space...

I have problems with divisions of infinity/eternity, also with the infinite series, other than as a mathematical concept. In reality, there cannot be an infinite series. It exists only in the mind of the mathematician. It cannot be physically produced.

A “number” of anything is a finite thing. Something that is finite can never become infinite. Ergo, you cannot have an infinite number of anything.

The infinite number of pulsations before 'the present one', is an infinity with an end; a contradiction in terms. The infinite number of pulsations after the present has a beginning, so is not infinite, for the same reason. If you regard each of these as half of infinity, then each is less than infinite, so it is finite, and therefore measurable. Measure one, multiply by 2 and you have measured infinity, which is nonsense.

Of course you can argue that the present is neither an end, nor a beginning, but before tackling that, I must ask if time in yiur theory is tensed or un-tensed?

There never was nothing.