Orac, you are saying: "If I take a photo of that one electron event I will see the interference pattern." Do you mean that if you sent just one electron only, and then stopped the experiment, you will get an interference pattern. Can you provide a suitable link which clearly states that?

Again, you have still not provided any proof for QM. As far as observations are concerned, I have provided alternate explanations earlier. In which case do you want an alternate explanation?

QM is an established theory. The same argument that you have put against me (Some idiot when you were going to school told you there were these things called particles, they had no valid observation to tell you that but they did. You believed that implicitly and infact you have built illussions around it in your head this is "your reality".) can be said of you also. Heisenberg got a wrong idea that there is duality at the level of particles. The QM is built on that wrong assumption. Now QM is the in-thing and is being taught. So many people believe in it, and argue that no other explantion will be valid.