In response to: "Prozac!" Blacknad wrote:
"Soma - that's the best thing on offer."

Have you ever taken Soma? Probably not. Perhaps some reading is in order. The nauseau is as intense as with chemotherapy. If that's a religious experience you can count me out.

Blacknad wrote:
"A majority of the UK Welsh population became Christians within a 10 month period."

I know my history. There are entire countries that changed religion in a single day. Most people value their necks.

Blacknad continued:
"Judges were left with nothing to do. ... The whole society was transformed beyond any recognition."

To what we see today. The most impoverished part of the UK where everyone is Christian and suffers all of the same vices as the rest of the Brits.

Has it dawned upon you that there is a reason why things are as they are? Are you going to blame it on the fact that people hated everything being near perfect, Satan, or the fact that maybe your facts are slightly amiss.

Blacknad wrote:
"Nothing else in the history of humanity has had such a transformative effect upon a population, and that includes Prozac."

Two thoughts:
1. Prozac lasts longer.
2. Obviously you've never been to Wales.

I'll send you a postcard ... plan to be there in May for at least a week for a nice young lady's 90th birthday party. She's a real treat. Especially when she's out on a fox hunt.

DA Morgan