finchbeak:

Get real. The differences between one form of theology and another is nothing but a nuance. We are talking about a brain washing practice used to control children's behavior and thinking to serve a self-annointed elite class.

Apply even the most basic of Boolean reasoning and the entire Judeo-Christian-Islamic belief system falls apart. Here's the Christian test as most here are likely Christian by background. Equally simple tests can be applied to any other belief system.

Matt.26:53
"My God, My God, why hath thou forsaken me"

The trinity as three aspects of the same being:
Is it even remotely conceivable that a part of a single entity would question itself?

The trinity as three independent entities:
Is it even remotely conceivable that a true believer would question the wisdom of the creator of the entire freaking universe?

You have to be brain-dead to not see the logical inconsistency in a document that is supposedly perfect and divinely inspired.

For anyone of either Jewish or Christian belief ... please ... in your spare time ... justify Genesis 19 5-8. I'd like to hear a rationalization of why it is "good" to give one's virgin daughters to a mob to be raped to spare the life of a stranger.

Why any woman would willingly subscribe to a morality based upon these belief systems is beyond my wildest imagination: And I have a very wild imagination.

DA Morgan