"I do not have all knowledge...But I have enough to be satisfied..."

I don't want this to be misinterpreted, I am thirsty for knowledge and really wish I had the kind of lifestyle that allowed me to indulge this desire to a greater degree, but I have a daughter, wife, need to earn the spondoolies, and do all the other stuff I should be doing. A life in Academia was never going to be my blessing.

Anyway, I don't really want to spend anymore time defending religion - but like Jim Wood says - ' You know your addicted to SAGG when you can't help but get involved.' I know what he means - I try to let your comments pass, because to be fair this is not the place for it, but at times I can't resist.

For instance, I would much rather have a living debate (as opposed to a google moment) about what science is telling us of the nature of the mind's interaction with the physical universe - especially at a quantum level. I would call this 'Science informed philosophy'. And this is something you would obviously have knowledge of and a contribution to make, and I would love to hear your thoughts. But you spend time knocking religion and remonstrating with the moderators for not cleaning up SAGG.
It will never be clean except by making it an exclusive club for a select few, and that might be good for you, but for those of us who appreciate the opportunity to engage with some finely tuned minds, it would be a loss.

I know I don't have anywhere near the level of intelligence and knowledge that you, Uncle Al and some others here possess, but won't you engage with us plebs never-the-less?

Blacknad.