Bladnad ... do you know Philege personally or are you just responding to what is posted here? I have taken a copy of Philege's postings to the priest at St. Monica's here where I live and he was, quite frankly, shocked that any catholic would have, or could have, written this vitriol. Not just the parts for which he apologizes above but his wholesale misrepresentations of church doctrine. If you know him ... you might want to have a talk with him about asking for help.

What lies, and did you tell the priest what you wrote, and did he smile about it. If he did then he is a funny priest, especially after you accused his kind of being the worst child abusers. Also what help do I need? I thought you don't believe in God? Did you tell the priest why I was enraged by your foul, filthy verminous,vile and blasphemous remarks about God. I am sure that if you did he would recommend that you need help, not me. Sincerely Morgan, you don't have to try to get me excommunicated by reporting me. Please give me the address of this priest so I can send a full report about the bad, wicked, satanical remarks you made about his God. That is fair isn't it after all you squealled about me don't you think that a little squeal about you is all in order. Typical of satan's agent trying to influence poor Blacknad who actually influenced me to turn to God more to agree with his horrid opinions. Blacknad is an intelligent and good writer. Its's a pleasure to read his well balanced arguments. It's a pity he lends you his ears, or is it eyes however I realise that this is because he is a good christian from whom I can learn a lot. Actually Morgan you are a hypocrite, because you actually went to the priest, someone you believe is wasting his time serving God after all you wrote. You are a worse hypocrite than I'll ever be, shame on you.