So what if God and evolution are both true? Though I do not personally believe in the Bible as anything more as a collection of ancient mythology, Genesis seems to follow evolution pretty closely. It's likely that before anything the earth was formed and so night and day began somewhere along the line, it's likely geology was active a while before life began, and it seems to be a pretty established fact that then there was pretty much an explosion of life..
Leaving personal belief about whether there is a God or not out of it, where is the big conflict in these theories so far? I think the idea of teaching the Bible in school as an alternative to evolution (as in there is no evolution) is rediculous, but that does not prove or disprove God or even the Bible account of events in Genesis really.. food for thought?

.. oh well at least you lot don't wake me up at 9 am on the week ends with serene smiles, superior morals and magazines to sell while I resist the urge to shoot somebody wink

**newsflash! the flight of the Bumblebee doesn't defy the laws of science after all! makes me wonder what else is possible that we may think defies science now but doesn't?*... and the Bumblebee still flies..