Rob said:
----
I agree. But I wanted to ask you something; have you ever heard a scientist say, "We will never know till we die." or "the answer lies with God."
Basically, have you ever experienced a scientist implying that ANYTHING was out of the realm of science and that there is a God who will provide the answer to any unanswered questions after death? If so, this is a very important issue because scientists who think like that aren't doing their job properly.
---

I'm not sure that's true. A scientist can have two sets of opinions - one that is derived from science and the other that is derived from his religion. Take Dr. Ken Miller who is among the strongest debaters for evolution and against creationism and intelligent design.

He is a theist evolutionist. He believes in God. He believes in evolution. ( http://www.millerandlevine.com/km/evol/ )

That evolution is true is his scientific opinion. That God did it is his religious opinion.

Not every action of a scientist has to reflect science any more than every action of a teacher has to reflect teaching or every action of a lawyer has to reflect the law.