If he existed ... if he could ... he would.

But you might wish to apply some critical thinking skills before you condemning me to burn at the stake.

If your god exists then:

1. Your god created satan
2. Your god created me in his image
3. Your god gave me the critical thinking skills by which I point out that he is evil incarnate
4. Your god created the mistakes and bungling I point to such as errors in DNA coding
5. Your god created polio, anthrax, smallpox, malaria, and childhood leukemia
6. Your god killed every person on this planet except the members of one family including newborn innocent children
7. Your god killed every first-born male in an entire country including newborn innocent children
8. Your god's church has been responsible for genocide

Which all makes you, by your own description, a sycophant toadying up to the greatest evil in the entire universe and proclaiming that you think all of the above are the kinds of behaviour one would expect from a loving father. No doubt more deadly diseases to render painful death to children would be a sign of even more love in your book.

Let me demonstrate to you the incredible level of gross hypocrisy your god possesses and I will do so with his own words:

"Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life (Genesis 3:14)"

Let me get this straight ... what the serpent did?
Who made the serpent?
Who put the serpent in the garden?
Who made the tree?
Who made two flawed humans?
Who, while claiming to be perfect, didn't know the outcome in advance or knew and didn't intervene?
And finally ...
Who demonstrated a total lack of compassion and forgiveness toward all?

And the correct answer is:
Your god.

But there is, of course, a simple solution. He could do unto himself what he has done so many times to others. And if he did I would gladly turn the other cheek.

PS: Philege: You have a bit of a problem here. Either:

1. Your lord is incapable of rebuking satan or me or anyone or anything else
or
2. Your lord is pleased as punch that we are pointing out that he is a genocidal maniac with an open affection for pain and blood.

Given that all of your prayers with respect to me go unanswered it seems the one being rebuked ... is you. Now there's something to think on while falling asleep tonight.

DA Morgan