A web site about DNA corraborating the creator of the universe? Wow you have a vivid imagination. I usually get my vital information about such matters from coloring books and ouija boards.

"The wonder of God's creation?" What have you been smoking? Your perfect deity created mistakes? Did he do it intentionally or is he just a bumbling fool?

If what I think of as intelligence is amoeboid to your god then that might well help to explain why he might in his ultimate wisdom have chosen to create smallpox. I guess I'm just to damned stupid to understand the wonder that is a child crippled by polio. All hail the creator of hell on earth.

I don't have any obsession to prove god does not exist. I have an obsession to argue against willfull and wanton ignorance. I have an obsession to argue against the primary causes of genocide and torture on this planet. If, by happenstance, that includes your faceless genocidal maniac then he can join the toothfairy, dragons, ghosts, and a host of other inventions of drug-induced psychoses.

I doubt my rectal excretions will generate life but then I don't recall any scientist claiming they might. Neither will the gas between your ears apparently generate a sentient conclusion.

I swear an oath upon all I hold sacred that your idea of God is pure unadulterated nonsense: The product of evolution of animist gods created by people blown out of their conscious minds by peyote, Aminita muscaria, psilocybin, and a few other mind-benders.

You ask me to wake up to reality? Good grief man have you been paying any attention to anything since the day of your birth?

The boiling point of water exists. Everyone no matter their nationality or religion can come to the same conclusion.

The sun gives off light and heat. Everyone no matter their nationality or religion can come to the same conclusion.

Your god doesn't even come close to measuring up to the same level of existence as what I just put down my garbage disposal.

But fear not ... if he did ... I would gladly stand up in front of him and demand he do unto himself as he has done unto others. He would be the creator of all that is evil and foul. He wouold be the creator of the snake, the apple, and I don't bow down to or worship evil incarnate.

You are a fool or worse.

But if, by chance you disagree with me, by all means please entertain us by explaining how it came to pass that your god created smallpox and malaria and polio.

DA Morgan