"If proven as fact that our DNA was originally based on a doublet that was later expanded to a triplet the only possibility for a creator is that the creator is flawed."

Occam's razor applies in science. Theology or philosophy are outside the realm of science. Now my own view is that there is no God. I don't KNOW that there is no god, but I live my life as if there were no god of any kind and I really believe there is none exists. I acknowledge the possibility, though, that some kind of god exists. The christian-muslim, etc. conception, however, in addition to being repulsive, is utterly ridiculous. Christianity has about as much chance of being true as circles have of being squared.

I think the bible has some wisdom in it, some truth, and some beauty. It also has enough that is false, ugly, and stupid that I have to believe it's not inspired by any true god.

But these are all personal views. Science can't say anything about God. Maybe the "flaws" are only percieved on our part. Maybe the "flaws" are part of "The Plan." Of course I don't believe this. It's stupid to consider, imo. But science only deals with the physical and the how, not the metaphysical or the why. That I personally think that metaphysics is a useless cesspool is immaterial.