Philege wrote:
"I think that the Catholic Church is the only true Church steming from the only true religion."

Why do you think this? And no this is not a rhetorical question or a trick. On what basis, looking around at the history of your church which is, to say the least sordid and bloody, and looking at all of the billions of people on this planet that are not Roman Catholic. On what basis in fact have you reached this conclusion? I sincerely would like to have you state the points, one after the other. Say the first 5 or 6. And obviously you can not point to the New Testament as it does not take sides between Catholics and Lutherans.

Philege wrote:
"Well it is good to see that you are looking into the Catholic Church"

No looking in the way you assume. Looking at the teachings of the church and juxtaposing them against what you've posted as someone who claims to adhere to the faith. What I've seen is enough to turn my stomach. You seem to be as likely a Catholic as a Osama bin Laden.

All I see in you is a fanatic. And unthinking fanatic lacking in analytical tools and sentient thinking.

Were it otherwise I would expect you would see the Pacific Ocean sized chasm separating your statements from those of the church. And the intergalactic chasm separating your behaviour from anything even remotely sanctioned by any church.

DA Morgan