Philege wrote:
"My God because you compare my God to Bin Laden's"

Your GOD is bin Laden's. One and the same. The GOD of Abraham to you ... Ibrahim to bin Laden. Creator of the same Garden of Eden. Creator of the very same Adam to both of you. Creator of Satan to you, Iblis to him. Creator of the very same Jesus to you ... Isa to the Quranic writers. You are two peas from the same pod. You are believers in the exact same religion. The differences are as insignificant. Two dogs from the same litter.

Philege wrote:
"My God introduced a law of love through His Son Jesus"

Please correct me if I missed something here but isn't he the same GOD that inspired the following two passages?

"And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire."
Ezekiel 23:47

I can definitely feel the love. The love that brought us smallpox, polio, malaria, leukemia. I think we could all use a little less of that type of loving but thank you for trying to humanize the monster.

How about another test of your integrity? Read the following passage and tell me its source:
"Who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself?"

It is cited in the Hamas Charter (Article 27).

The religion of Abraham ... that's your religion.

Philege wrote:
"your postings concerning God will start to influence me like they are influencing to Blacknad, therefore I will avoid reading them in future for they are inspired by the wicked one."

Did you come here to SAGG to preach or to learn? To hide your head in the sands of ignorance rather than open your mind to new ideas? Seems to me you came to the wrong place.

So please do go confess your sins ... as you have many ... most obviously pride. I, on the other hand, wish to thank Kate and Rose and Rusty for cleaning the cage and making this possible.

DA Morgan