What if all of our I-Exists are really exactly the same?
DKV: Quite Possible if you can allow Reference to be Translated without bringing any Physical Changes in what you Observe.But we know this is not happening.In nature there is natural limit to accuracy of your results and this result depends on what kind of reference frame you choose.Most of us use Classical Mathematical Models to plot the History but unfortunately it is not working anymore for good logical reasons.
Assuming all reference frames can be translated to any level then we have a situation where the Net Information Content reduces to Nothing and also it leads to collapse of Discreetness at some level of Understanding.But in order to 'Live' the World we need Information and this translates to finding multiplicity in Nature.
However this doesnot mean that Complete Knowledge doesnt exist. All it means is that the Expression of Complete Knowledge needs the Next Evolutionary step (which appears to be beyond the Usual Mathematics).With our current fundamentals we have reached the dead end.We need some of the Brain Cells to say yes there is world beyond what I see and learn.This is how evolution works.A cell must learn something drastically new at some point of time.
============================================
What if our internall observers are identical?
DKV: What do you mean Internal Observers here?
==========================================
Our personalities, behaviors and whatnot are diffent because of genetics and environmental experiences. But what about the I-Exists? They could be the same couldn't they? Because in my mind I don't necessarily feel male or female
DKV: If you are living in Absolute Information Space then yes What you see is just the Information you completely know.Making everything look equal to something including yourself.
===========================================
even though my personality is extremely feminine.
DKV: All I can say is perfectly okay to feel feminine.And God or some final theory can never ever discriminate.This goes against the principle of Sexual Evolution.Unless some cells found the feminine state to be advantageous they would not have not chosen the so-called inferior state.Probably in the end it is the Women who rules with pride in herself for being what she is.
=============================================