Your description of all the Is in me makes sense. Now can you tell me if my King I is always King or do I have a Royal Cabinet that takes turns wearing the crown?
REP: Your King is always the Same.In a democratic world it may be difficult to digest but yes the king remains the same. He is some where Localized in some Space of your brain.But who actually rules depends on your method of configuring the information. It can be balanced or Biased.Democracy can be called as a more balanced system as it gives equal footing to all (at least in theory!).

===================================
If there's only one King I is it possible that all mankind's King I's are multituplits seperated at birth?
REP: Society is just another entity which can be considerd as a seperate Living Being. It acts like a Human Being. You can also take various Business Organizations as Individuals consisting of individuals.
=======================================
You see with this idea it's not that you, DKV, or you, Blacknad, do not exist. It's just that you are me. And the reason humanity or I inflict so much damage upon myself (or yourself) is because we don't realize this is the case.
REP: Yes at some level of Understanding it is true. But can you carry the burden of I .. it is equivalent to calling yourself GOD and asking others to follow you.The Cross was the Self of Lord.
=============================================
But, this idea terrifies me, honestly. Because it makes me lonely to think it.
REP: I think you should now reconsider your opinion about your feelings ...I is pure.It is the most beautiful of all the Concepts.
It can make you feel very satisfied if you really understand the meaning of the Concept.
It can give you the ultimate security of Life.
It can act like your faith.It can make the impossible happen!!
Otherwise why will someone try to conquer the World.