Death is often called the death of some doubt.It provides something which is for certain.Beyond Doubt.Death helps life to maintain its joy.
Think if no one dies then what kind of Life we will have ?

Rep: Yes I understand what you're saying here, but I also think that death gives us an excuse to not accept responsibility for the world we live in. Many people are not interested in the world because they are more interested in the afterlife.

================================================

Some Indian Saints try to become those lucky ones but they often choose informational death over Physical Death.They reduce there Information content to one concept and then finally Nothing.
(But this is not the only way to remain to happy forever.)

Rep: Do you mean being in a fixed state of ZEN or something along those lines? Are you speaking of Indian Saints doing this in life or in an afterlife experience?
==========================================
MY ORIGINAL QUESTION: Does my learning only bennefit the life consiousness only if I use my learning to influence others?

YOUR REP: Your interaction no matter how small will defintely trickle down in the Ocean of Conciousness.Learning to influence others in what sense? I mean few teachers do not speak a word and tell the whole story.Its a fact.
All they demand is total surrender to their methodology.

Rep: Sorry I was a little unclear. I was only talking about a trickle down effect not as in becoming a master teacher.
I meant like if I learn about kindness and am kind to my children who are in turn kind to thier children and so forth. Or if I were to invent something brilliant and it was to be implemented and used for the good of the environment or humanity after I pass on.

It really bothers me when someone asks another person to surrender to their methodology or spiritual path. I consider it as horrible as stealing someone's mind, will, and identity from them.
But I do believe in great teachers and also agree that some great teachers tell a whole story without speaking a word.
=================================================
But I as Justine will no longer be experienced.
REP: Again why will you like to be remembered as Justine.

Rep: True. I mean I can accept losing my identity if that's the way it works. And if the larger identity feels the same as my previous awareness than I would only lose or forget my characteristics (filters) and gain my pure self. It would be important for me in life to identify myself with my concious awareness but not necessarily with my personality. Otherwise It might feel as though I loose myself. So meditation is important for this reason, to get used to the feeling of pure awareness.

=================================================
I am using Evolutionary principles of Learning to derive possible meaning of Death.
yes you will definetly carry your passion.
But why? To answer this we need to more research in the physical nature of Life and Death.

Rep: will "I" carry my passion over or will my passion simply BE carried over? Is passion the fuel of evolution?

=============================================
Just as every technology needs to forget the old one without forgetting the principles...we die to forget which is ought to be forgotten and to remember whatever is worth remembering.

Rep: Do you mean humanity as a whole remembers so that humanity as a whole evolves without history repeating itself? Our humanity has things a little bungled right now. We're not forgetting the worthless and rembering the worthwhile. We may have it backwards at the moment. Hopefully, we will remember the worthwhile as a unified planet.....eventually.

Or... do you mean as an individually evolving entity, through reincarnation I only remember worthwhile information? Could be true. I feel myself evolving just in this lifetime alone.
=============================================
No heaven unless we make it for ourself on earth.
YOUR REP: Yes ... we need to make it.But the technology is very old.

Rep: when you say "technology", do you mean the information our souls remember from previous lifetimes or do you mean the information and lessons humanity has learned collectively over time?

~Justine~