dvk copied/wrote:
"Jesus Christ had a really bad weekend.
People with cancer often suffer far worse and do so for years.
REP: Listen to tell you the truth ... you cancer you are seeing outside is inside you as well.
Sometimes you sound as fanatic as a fanatic religious leader."

Do you have a point here? If so I'd suggest trying to retrieve it. Me fanatic? Hardly. I just have a visceral dislike of hypocrites and liars. You, on the other hand seem to embrace them.

The entire suffering of your "lord" was measured in hours. Get off your keister and spend 40 days inside the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center as I have done. You'll see the people who are really suffering ... but they are suffering for the sins of the one you worship as "good" and "kind" and other hypocritical nonsense.

dvk further copied/wrote:
"Jesus Christ cured a few pathetic individuals.
REP: He cured the entire Humanity"

I apologize you are absolutel correct. Cured them in the torture of the Inquisition. Cured them in the gas chamber and ovens of Nazi Germany. Cured them in the World Trade Center too no doubt. Thank you for saving us from your creations. I feel so much better now.

And finally dvk in a complete loss of contact from reality copied/wrote:
"Dr. Salk cured millions.
REP: Dr. Salk should cure AIDS"

Why is it his responsibility? My mother taught me to clean my own room and make my own bed? Isn't your invisible purple rhinoceros capable of admitting a mistake and cleaning up after himself?
He created AIDS ... let him get off his sorry bottom and uncreate it.

Again three choices:
1. He created AIDS with malice and aforethought but is incapable of making it go away.
2. He created AIDS with malice and aforethought and chooses not to make it go away.
3. He doesn't exist.

Try demonstrating a little integrity and making your choice from the three proposals, or, if you have enough matter in your frontal-lobes propose a fourth possibility.

DA Morgan