Let me try to explain my idea more clearly. I think it's somewhat radical.

For example. Each "ghost in the machine" has the same identity. Each of us have our internal dialoge, but there's also the observer of our internal dialoge. The abstract individual identity that watches us through our experiences: grief, anger, whatnot.

So when I generate an idea that's somehow grasped by my observer or innermost being, then the idea filters down into my internal dialogue where I put my idea into words. This is where all my genetics and learned social behaviors modify my expression of the originall idea because for example, I'll use learned language affected by my culture, my education, even my gender. It's proven women tend to use passive language while men use more competitive wording.

And then in order for another person to communicate with me, they read my language choices and filter it through their own judgements based on their personality, education, backround, etc. And could either resonate or bulk at my original concept causing their innermost being to feel as though it's a completely different identity.

But perhaps we have one innermost identity looking out of millions of different eyes or windows.

So the death of an individual's consciousness is more like a universal consciousness shutting or blinking an eye.

So I'm not really talking to "you", I'm merely having a conversation with myself. Taking into account layers and layers of filters between me and me.

~Justine~