If there is a god then whose definition of that god would you want used for the empirical proof?
REP: Definition of GOD is independent of its practitioners.It like the Ultimate truth which Physics is trying to reach but fails to express itslef completely.And such a partial truth doesnt make it redundant or false.
==============================================
You tell me specifically WHICH god and I will provide you with the empirical proof.
REP:God who lives inside you.
===============================
dvk wrote: "Impossible abilities are found in humans"
This statement is utter and complete nonsense on its face. It demonstrates either an inability to think or an inability to write with clarity. An ability that exists can NOT be impossible.
REP: Impossible is an ability which can be accomplished by non-humans.May be God.And that is to create a Universe. We can create such a Universe in Principle therefore we can accomplish the impossible.
Happy??!!!
=======================================
And the fact that you with your limited intelligence, limited education, and limited understanding think something is impossible does not make it so.
REP:Isnt it true that with so many limitations I remain beyond known limitations?
========================================
You don't understand Quantum Mechanics, neither does the pope, neither did the writers of any holy book of any religion. So is QM impossible? Quarks? Photons? Gluons? Glue Balls? I sure hope you don't vote.
REP: What I dont understand tell me ? Physics ,Geography , Computers , Maths ,Arts, History , Politics ....The language you use may be different but I can epxress the same with no effort.
==================================
And dvk responded:
"REP: I am not denying the existence of Science."
Of course you aren't but then that's a red herring because I didn't say you were. My point which you conveniently ignored was that your god created penicillin but didn't bother in thousands of years to tell anyone while watching innocent young children die horrible painful deaths. Then, if you believe in Christianity, he sent his son to help mankind and that little troll either didn't bother to tell anyone about penicillin either. Why?
REP: Becuase he had no idea that he will ever need penicillin... He never imagined we will fight so madly. This is reason why he allowed it come into existence. He wants to maintain peace on earth.All the techonological developments are taking place in order to maintain peace.
=====================================
And that why can only be answered in one of three ways:
1. Your god didn't know penicillin existed.
2. Your god knew about penicillin and kept secret.
3. Your god doesn't exist.
REP: Answer I told you .It was beyond your one line answers.
========================================
Speaking for myself ... if (1) Then god didn't create it ... if (2) god is a genocidal maniac filled with hate and malice. Thus I choose 3.
REP: Are you a drug company mafia?