dvk: Asks:
"Where is the empirical proof that God does not exist as I had discussed."

I will provide it. If there is a god then whose definition of that god would you want used for the empirical proof? The god of the Orthodox, Conservative or Reform Jews? The god of the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Luthern, Episcopalian, Mormon, Baptist, or Christian Scientist Christians?
Perhaps the god of Islam. Should we choose the Suni one? The Shiite one? Maybe the Alawite one?
Or perhaps we should be more respectful of the Hindu and Buddhist faiths and discuss not the one but the many. Or perhaps animists are correct and we should worship the sun, the moon, and the forests.

You tell me specifically WHICH god and I will provide you with the empirical proof.

dvk wrote: "Impossible abilities are found in humans"

This statement is utter and complete nonsense on its face. It demonstrates either an inability to think or an inability to write with clarity. An ability that exists can NOT be impossible.

And the fact that you with your limited intelligence, limited education, and limited understanding think something is impossible does not make it so. You don't understand Quantum Mechanics, neither does the pope, neither did the writers of any holy book of any religion. So is QM impossible? Quarks? Photons? Gluons? Glue Balls? I sure hope you don't vote.

I wrote:
"We no longer treat infections with bleeding ... we use antibiotics."
And dvk responded:
"REP: I am not denying the existence of Science."

Of course you aren't but then that's a red herring because I didn't say you were. My point which you conveniently ignored was that your god created penicillin but didn't bother in thousands of years to tell anyone while watching innocent young children die horrible painful deaths. Then, if you believe in Christianity, he sent his son to help mankind and that little troll either didn't bother to tell anyone about penicillin either. Why?

Anybody with half a brain in the middle ages knew to put moldy bread on an infection. But they didn't learn it from their holy books full of advice like "don't eat pork" and "don't eat shellfish." Why?

And that why can only be answered in one of three ways:
1. Your god didn't know penicillin existed.
2. Your god knew about penicillin and kept secret.
3. Your god doesn't exist.

You tell me ... which of these 3 you believe. It is, after all, your personal god.

Speaking for myself ... if (1) Then god didn't create it ... if (2) god is a genocidal maniac filled with hate and malice. Thus I choose 3.

DA Morgan