Some interesting stuff. I personally have never understod why there is conflict between those of science and those of a religious following. Usually it is the religious side that wants to inject itself into the lives of other people. To believe in science and its prospect for improving life is not an automatic denial of a belief in a religious concept.

The point here is that those of religious groups are agressors wanting to challenge every body in some weird confrontation that people of science want to leave alone or simply ignore. When not confronted with some zealous believer I have no trouble at all ignoring all religions even though there may be a church or a temple on every other corner and millions of people get tax deductions for the money spent to support their religion - every day and every year since before I was born. This favor is for the good work these religious groups do - for whom? - I think for their own parishoners or people they want to convert to their belief.

So dkv wants to find some "scientific" proof that God exists! This is not the place to find comfort for such searching. Find God in faith.

jim wood