rlb60123 wrote:
" if (1) Then god didn't create it ... if (2) god is a genocidal maniac filled with hate and malice. Thus I choose 3."

As you point out ... it is the only reasonable choice.

Blacknad wrote:
BTW, call me a stoopid Bible-Bashing fundie bigoted Xian nut job, just please don't call me a chav."

Ok. You are a reasonably intelligent subject of parental brainwashing who, every time he gets close to using his mind for logical thinking, recoils in horror at the implication thereof.

If you were stoooopid I'd just ignore you.

Happy?

rlb60123 wrote:
"God is against Organized Religion as well."

Apparently I misjudged you from your original post(s). My apology. You are absolutely correct. But heck anyone willing to intentionally rewrite the Ten Commandments, and pick and choose who to stone to death ... adulterers or homosexuals? Hmmm! Decisions Decisions. Should have no problem ignoring other inconvenient parts of a book.

And dvk ... maintaining a his perfect record of incomprehensible babble wrote:
"What is organized?"

So now you are going to try to lawyer your way out of it? Gee ... how about stoning adulterers? I guess that depends on what an adulterer is. Or the prohibition against murder. Lets call in some attorneys and draw fine distinctions between murder, killing, and manslaughter.

dvk stop trying to be the poster child for the shallow end of the gene pool and get yourself some counselling.

DA Morgan