dvk copied/wrote:
"Jesus Christ had a really bad weekend.
People with cancer often suffer far worse and do so for years.
REP: Listen to tell you the truth ... you cancer you are seeing outside is inside you as well.
Sometimes you sound as fanatic as a fanatic religious leader."
Do you have a point here? If so I'd suggest trying to retrieve it. Me fanatic? Hardly. I just have a visceral dislike of hypocrites and liars. You, on the other hand seem to embrace them.
REP: I DO NOT EMBRACE LIARS IF I AM SURE THAT HE OR SHE IS LYING. I KNOW THAT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IS CORRECT BUT NOT FULLY CORRECT.
AS against this you say that They are ABSOLUTELY Wrong. You are denying any credit to the Religion for bringing up such a large family.
Currently Science fails to give a reason for a grand get together where all the distinctions stand void.All classes appear equal.All disticntions of geography and language disolve.
Today some religions are trying to build an all inclusive Branch of thought where religion and science exist together.Maharishi Mahesh Yogi my great inspirer has performed this task brilliantly. Christians and Muslims have also done amazing work in this Area within the defintion of their religion.But there is always scope of improvement all of them failed to give a logical explantion for this Universe.I gave you free of cost ;-)) rest i leave to your imagination.
=============================================
The entire suffering of your "lord" was measured in hours. Get off your keister and spend 40 days inside the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center as I have done. You'll see the people who are really suffering ... but they are suffering for the sins of the one you worship as "good" and "kind" and other hypocritical nonsense.
REP: So many times I have been angry with you.But we still discuss. You know why I reacted that way. So all the suffering is just a manifestation of a reason embedded in your past.Nature is Transactional unless you really find someone who can take stand up and take responsibility of your past... thats what christ did. Thats what Krishna did for Arjun ...
Do you know that any true God also goes through suffering? He goes through it for different reasons .. his suffering is guided by a supreme Goal.Therefore in short if you want to end your suffering surrender to some God sincerely...Without any ifs and buts.Become one with him. Let him speak thru you and you will never suffer and infact you will always keep a smile..I know I am asking too much but thats the only way to save yourself form Transactional Nature.I glad that you care for others.. that shows that there is a God inside you .. he is alive .. and refuses to acknowledge any other God due to lack of Knwoledge ...
Whether you believe him or not you will go to heaven if you have done some good job which fits his list of itmes.. thats his promise .. but remember when you say there is no God there are people who will not be as good as you.Dont spoil them ... thats a crime in the eyes of Divine because it takes away the Harmony.
======================================
dvk further copied/wrote:
"Jesus Christ cured a few pathetic individuals.
REP: He cured the entire Humanity"
I apologize you are absolutel correct. Cured them in the torture of the Inquisition. Cured them in the gas chamber and ovens of Nazi Germany. Cured them in the World Trade Center too no doubt. Thank you for saving us from your creations. I feel so much better now.
REP: You are insisting that his creation is flawed becuase there is an existence of Pain...
I ask you simple scientific Question ... will you abstain form Happiness? If yes you will never suffer a pain.If no you will always find a pain. Happiness and Pain belong together as a group in the Quantum Gravitation Field and it is only a matter of time when one of them will appear... No one remains in Hell or Heaven forever.
======================================
And finally dvk in a complete loss of contact from reality copied/wrote:
"Dr. Salk cured millions.
REP: Dr. Salk should cure AIDS"
Why is it his responsibility? My mother taught me to clean my own room and make my own bed? Isn't your invisible purple rhinoceros capable of admitting a mistake and cleaning up after himself?He created AIDS ... let him get off his sorry bottom and uncreate it.
REP: Was that a joke to laugh at .. Any disease simply states his displeasure about something in us. He is unhappy that we are so ignorant of Universal truths.Let me tell you one more thing Truth is not only stated but also felt.More and more people are stating it without knowing how it feels.
=====================================
Again three choices:
1. He created AIDS with malice and aforethought but is incapable of making it go away.
2. He created AIDS with malice and aforethought and chooses not to make it go away.
3. He doesn't exist.
REP: I exist.. this was not part of your choice but it is true.AIDS or any other disease is a manifestation of your deisres of getting Happiness or Unhappiness.In the history of your actions lies the reason why it transfered from Monkey to Humans.You may not be directly responsible but you share the crime as you share benefits taken out commiting such a crime.
Why do you Torture Monkeys? It is a serious question theink about it.
========================================
Try demonstrating a little integrity and making your choice from the three proposals, or, if you have enough matter in your frontal-lobes propose a fourth possibility.
REP: Dont talk about frontal lobes you do not understand brain... I hate when some says I am ignorant.
--------------------