dvk wrote:
"REP: Definition of GOD is independent of its practitioners."

Your willingness to advertise your complete and utter ignorance on this subject matter is the stuff of which legends are written. I can't respond to this statement as no rabbi, priest, imam, etc. would agree with you. Each religion assigns different interpretations and characteristics to its god.

dvk worte: "REP:God who lives inside you."

The only thing living inside of me is a tapeworm. And he assures me he didn't create the universe or anyone as ignorant as you.

dvk wrote:
"REP: Impossible is an ability which can be accomplished by non-humans."

Word have meaning ... try using a dictionary or learning English. Whichever is easiest for you.

dvk wrote:
"REP:Isnt it true that with so many limitations I remain beyond known limitations?"

Well beyond rational thinking of that we can be sure. I really do hope you are a child. So your chronological age will correspond with the sophistication of your brain.

dvk wrote:
"REP: Are you a drug company mafia?"

Are you 10 years old? You repeatedly demonstrate an inability to engage in critical thinking, an inability to comprehend simple concepts, and an inability to behave like an adult. Your answer to this question clearly indicates what you really believe in: Nothing.

DA Morgan