Blacknad wrote:
"He sets up straw men."

So much for turning the other cheek eh! ;-)

"The biblical understanding of Lucifer's fall is more complex than Chaos suggests. It was not just for asking a question or falling in love with humans."

No ... that is more a description of the fall of humans isn't it. We got it in the gut for asking questions and falling in love.

Blacknad wrote:
"I don't believe for one moment that they were all off the top of your head, complete with dates. [Smile]"

You are correct ... I looked up the dates in Wikipedia. But my challenge still stands. Any time you'd like to look at the bloodbath visited upon humanity by organized religions I'd be happy to oblige you. Perhaps you should start with the reason why a couple of Henry XIII's wives lost their heads ... Protestants vs Catholics. Visit Great Britain some time and visit the National Trust properties. Find out the origin of the word "Priest Hole." You've a lot to learn of the "love" generated by a crucifixion.

But it is amazing Blacknad that you couldn't identify lillith as female. I was actually rather flattered by her assuming my gender to be other than it is.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Lillith.html

Better get back to your bible and read it a bit more closely. The atheists are catching up with you.

DA Morgan