"I am not sure where you are going with your model but be careful when dealing with the atom even the nucleus is a bit tricky."

Dear Orac above only my own Idea "Free Idea "
without any knowledge about athom ( I like small children they Use own idea before read - It is very creative )

Thank You for showing facts

What I'm 100 % sure

Airplane can croos sound velocity !!! please look very nice page with nice animation ( all important situation somone explain by 3 animations )
[img:center]http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/Demos/doppler/doppler.html[/img]

Physics it is Not Einstein
wave = wave ( if we speak about sound important is medium velocity if we speak about light in vacuum important is only info where light started )

PLEASE USE THE SAME ANIMATION FOR LIGHT WAVE and VACUUM !!! ( please free Your brain )

IF YOU WANT TO EVALUATE PROBLEM I'm Moving or objects

Or You want to recognize Your own coordination system LINE CONSTANT VELOCITY

You must Use Doppler and Inverted Square Law (brightness ) and
aberration ( 1730 J Bradley - apparent position ) + Fact that not Exist C+ V !!! exist C speed respect to point vhere signal started ( space not change Size time not slowing down - only main beam angle and brightness is important )

you can made similar to My test ( camera and bulb / hot and sensor / ... electric resistance ... ) I very sorry but classical mechanic is not so precission to show 30 km/s and inertia different by experiment we can have huge problem !!!

for classical mechanic we can use very old equation ( scoundary school level ) but please use zero ( earth it is not zero )

mass m can cross Light speed !!!
THEORY ( SR, GR ) can not block Classical Mechanic ( chiken was first not egg )

About my athom model I think that huge problem is question
Can You use forces to stop body more faster than light or this mbody must Hit other body to stop or slown down ?

How to inform mass m -----> 1,4 C " HEY dear mass I'm force do You remember me few km in past I pushed YOU ???"