Whats that like that 75th time you have posted the same bullshit image laugh

I assume it's not for me but anyone stupid enough to wade thru this trash from top to bottom ... newsflash I don't see anyone else commenting they all stopped reading about 100 posts ago.

Paul told you and I have told you it actually doesn't help it will turn most people away instantly haven't others told you that. Spend some time and try and write out your theory google translate is your friend .... there you go I helped you again.

For my part I did enjoy having fun with the HMS TITANIC of science theories it has more holes in it than swiss cheese. You give me great humor each day and I do hold an outside chance one day the penny will drop and you will understand but it is a fading hope smile

My humor with your current post is you cover black holes you have got a few of them in the theory

OH BUT WAIT IT'S SMASHED ALL THE OTHER THEORIES.

I HAVE WORKED OUT ALL THE OTHER THEORIES DISAPPEARED INSIDE ALL THE BLACK HOLES IN MAROSZ's THEORY.

Anyhow enough laughs for today I must get packed.

Take care see you in a couple of weeks no doubt you will be up to posting 150 of the same image by then.

May the 5 dimensions of an EM wave not disrupt your 3D world sniker world badly while I am away.

WAIT SAME IMAGE INCOMING BELOW HERE laugh

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by Orac; 11/14/13 09:17 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.