I have no intention of wasting more time on this .... I have told you a number of times I don't do classic physics arguments it's all wrong anyhow. The second part of that is you don't want to learn as you say "I don't want to learn you ORAC", you are happy with your level of science so be it.

I have given you what help I can, I know you believe you are right ... so go out an prove it I explained and helped with how.

Just please remember you have a wife and child and a job keep that in your mind at all times over the next few years.

You are unfortunately going to be very disappointed I suspect and most likely will get blocked from all the really good science sites. I know why they will do it but I hope you don't get bitter about it and think it is all a conspiracy ... science has actually been reasonably kind to you.

I understand you don't know why I say all that but all I can do is ask you to study more and be harder on your own ideas than you are currently being ... in science fooling oneself is the easiest thing to do.

I really do wish you well who knows you may be able to one day say that you showed ORAC to be a complete idiot who knows nothing of physics. If however I am right and in a few years from now come back and I will show you why no one took you seriously.

God speed and good luck on your journey BUT NEVER FORGET YOU HAVE A WIFE AND DAUGHTER and be good to then first and foremost.

Last edited by Orac; 11/15/13 12:23 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.