I tend to err on the basis of free speech. Unless a post is blatantly obnoxious or offensive to many I will generally tend to let it stand. Everyone has the right to their own point of view. I don't know beans about particle physics, but I will defend the right to talk about them in this forum. It appears you are trying to be king of the sandbox and kick out all others who disagree with you. This forum is meant to foster questioning and free discussion of thoughts. I don't have any insight as to whether Dave is making an intelligent presentation or something egregiously stupid. But while he is here I expect him to be treated with the same respect as other forum members, and not labelled negatively or called names. If you can't respect others' rights to be heard, don't post a response. You may think you know everything and others know nothing, but don't act like it. Don't be rude or impolite on the forum. Even if you think someone is dumb as a rock, it's not nice to say that, they have something to say and the right to say it. This forum doesn't have so many posters that we can afford to offend anyone who is trying to carry on seriously. If people are misguided, lead them, but don't insult them. It would be a good idea if you can learn to lead without using disparaging comments and insults. A more positive attitude and courtesy will go a long way to helping this forum stay open as a place for free discussion of practically anything at all. And your English is improving. :-)

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose