Originally Posted By: Blackholeinside
Well, the material does exist inside a Schwarzschild black hole.

You assume it does ... whats your evidence smile

You may want to consider does classical material exist inside an atom?
Could you show me a theory that includes classic material in the atom and hasn't been falsified?

See my problem is to have a born rigid body, I need classical material smile

The densest thing we have evidence of is a neutron star and that isn't very classical matter and even according to you it opposes further collapse by quantum degeneracy pressure (I saw you discuss it on your site). The even funnier part is the only classical model of a neutron star is a superfluid, do some reading smile

Hint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluidity

For a very dense object it's not very rigid one would hope it's going to get rigid very quickly on it's way to the Born Rigid Body in a black hole laugh

Another problem for you a free neutron is unstable, decaying to a proton, electron and antineutrino with a mean lifetime of just under 15 minutes. You are going to need to fix that up as well in your theory.

As you can see I haven't even got started on the problems I have with your theory. I did however dismember your theory without a single calculation and in 10 minutes before my morning coffee when I first saw it.

I have no problem with those who want to extend GR as a classical theory inside the event horizon because that is what we do as science test extensions to theories.

I even have no problem with people who want to propose a change and follow the extensions both in our normal world and inside the event horizon. Those extensions make funny things like wormholes etc and I can go look for evidence of them.

What I can't tolerate is those like many of the crackpots who want to just make up random rules that make no sense. Your theory at the moment is a stock standard version of this.

If you want to move from crackpot status, given you don't trust relativity what you need to do is go back to the start. I need a full theory explaining even why you predict a black hole to exist, and then why it has a born rigid body in it and give me some predictions of your theory.

Last edited by Orac; 08/24/15 09:17 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.