TT comments,
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
Obviously your will power is strong enough to push the ignore button, to ignore what you don't like or prefer in your creation.
I used the ignore button advisedly. It enables me to do a quick check to see if a post might contain some valuable knowledge, or has comments and questions to which I need to respond--as I am now doing.

On the other hand, if I find it is just so much twisted rhetoric and verbiage that makes no sense to me, I can put it on the ignore button.

Note to all: The following revision is for clarity
[Now I, Revlgk, clarify what I should have said: I tried the route of theism--believing in a God who claims he listens to, and answers, all the prayers of his obedient servants--and it didn't work.

Over the decades, the only thing that has worked is WILLPOWER. A recent example: It worked on TT. Which, as the following question with a laugh obviously shows, I said it jokingly. This is why I asked all posters: Did not Ellis mention the miracle? laugh
TT, now you ask
1. In what way was your will power directed toward me?
You also ask:
2.Wouldn't it be beneficial to direct your will power to stop all wars, make the poor rich, or the good people out of bad?
3.To what limits does will extend itself, or is will power unlimited?
Responses by me:
1. In thinking of WILLPOWER/G.O.D.-power, and self-control. The first thing that comes to mind is empathy--entering fully through imagination: I choose (will) to rid myself of egotistic impulses. I also choose to identify myself with persons and causes I support that come to my attention.

2. Agreed!

3. Humanity--a dysfunctional family addicted to power, control and money--after struggling through decades of what I think of as rogue somatology and psychology--has only just now begun come back into harmony. Now, guided by pneumatology, we are ready to know and to explore this greatest human strength--WILLPOWER and its product self-control.

IMHO, with the help of the basic pneumatological tool of self-control, the now and the future can be approached with a progressive mental attitude.

At this very moment, we can begin to rejoice that we have enough self-control to lose what caused us to be dysfunctional: The myths and ignorances which have bound us in the past and the fears we have of the now and the future. Now self-control, the fruit of willpower, gives us the confidence to allow ourselves to be guided by a rational faith, hope and love, into a future that is our to vision and to make into a reality.

TIME FOR REJOICING laugh
As I recall, I was in my early teens when I first heard of, and did some studies on: How powerful the guided and strengthened mind/will can be. It was then called "mentalphysics". Later, in the 1960's, after exploring somatology and psychology, I stumbled on the word, "pneumatology" and learned that Pneuma was the mother of psyche(ology), and soma(tology) before the family-without-a-father went rogue. Now, with the help this new science, we are ready to reunite the family.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org