Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
... Unitheism as you mention is the theory/belief of union with God.
Not quite true. The quote you mentioned comes from Warren Farr's words on Facebook. And, as a unitheist, he has the freedom to use his own words. They are not my words.

NO DOGMA INTENDED
At this point, my theory/explanation of G0D is as follows: In my humble opinion (IMHO) G0D is the sum total of that which is physical and metaphysical and is powered by willpower--the greatest human strength.

TT, if you know that you have what you call...
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
What is superior to theory and isms, is the actual union or Being... where you are "THAT" "I am That". ... "... the stable unchanging foundation of all my changing thoughts feelings and actions for all of my lifetimes
All I can say is: Name it what you will, it sounds like unitheism to me.
Meanwhile, I think that, for now, I will follow the example of Bill S: I will absent myself from this thread and, maybe, even go slow in the Philosophy of Religions ... thread which, thanks to all involved, now has over 3, 200, 000 hits.
One final note: With help of the book, WILLPOWER, by Baumeister and Tierney, it looks like 'willpower' has now become a legitimate science. If so, I for one say Thank G0D, president of G.0.D & Co., UnLimited.

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/08/12 10:55 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org