Originally Posted By: Bill S.
... I would no(t) presume to adopt the role of teacher. You are obviously a man of some intelligence, I feel confident that you must know what answering questions involves.
Thanks for your confidence in what you call my "some intelligence".

ABOUT QUESTIONS
The bottom line is: We need to take care how we pose and answer questions. Being diplomatic, when called for, is not a bad idea. Choosing to remain silent about the questions posed by life can, at times, be golden, but it can also mean that we are just plain yellow.

Some questions are valid, some are fair, sincere, direct and simply the kind that are information-seeking and can encourage having a good dialogue. Other questions can be rhetorical (accusative), loaded (full of implications), fallacious (deceptive), embarrassing, and bullying, whatever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Some questions are like bait on a hook. They are designed to catch fish. Fish which keep their mouth closed and refuse to take the bait tend to avoid the frying pan, and the fire, eh? When asked a serious question, it is wise to stop and think about the implications. smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org