Rev: You infer that taking out things that are "god-like and love-like" will ensure that a difference is noted. There would be a difference but you believe that that it is because god (which/whom you equate with love)is removed from the scene-- I don't acknowledge this is the reason. I think that it is because human behaviour would no longer be human. Nothing to do with the supernatural. Nothing to do with god=love. Just that humans can be good or bad. It's up to us (am I allowed to include myself in the human race there or do I have to say 'I').

Which brings me to the "we atheist"s thing--- All atheists do not think the same about everything, but I remember discussing with you before the fact that all atheists absolutely do not believe in god in any of his/her/its manifestations. You are an agnostic if you are spiritual and unsure. Nothing wrong with that, just not an atheist!

I repeat, as atheists we have no belief in the supernatural. And--- God does not have a role in science unless humans want and believe it to be so.