Originally Posted By: Revlgking

1. In thinking of WILLPOWER/G.O.D.-power, and self-control. The first thing that comes to mind is empathy--entering fully through imagination: I choose (will) to rid myself of egotistic impulses. I also choose to identify myself with persons and causes I support that come to my attention.

Just think. If everyone took their ideas of what ego is, and what is good for them and the world, what would change? Isn't that the current state of the world as we are experiencing it now?
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

3. Humanity--a dysfunctional family addicted to power, control and money--after struggling through decades of what I think of as rogue somatology and psychology--has only just now begun come back into harmony. Now, guided by pneumatology, we are ready to know and to explore this greatest human strength--WILLPOWER and its product self-control.

Just begun? I think the establishment of the first church represented a similar thought in following the example of the humanitarianisms displayed by Jesus whom everyone claimed was the perfect example of God walking.

It's all a matter of perspective isn't it...

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!