Originally Posted By: Revlgking
From TT I hear
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
... That (I, RevLGK, have little idea what TT's position really is) would be obvious.
TT, it seems, has given up claiming he is a genius. To me, this sounds like a good idea.

Then he adds: "I'm connected with all that is." I could be wrong, but this sounds to me like the starting point of understanding the theory of unitheism.
I still see the signature at the bottom of my posts. If you don't, then I guess it might be a relief to those who find it an affront to their measure of worth.

Unitheism as you mention is the theory/belief of union with God. An ism... What is superior to theory and isms, is the actual union or Being... where you are "THAT"
"I am That". tat tvam asi or "Thou are that", These are called Mahavakyas or statements of Truth in Sanskrit. The living embodiment of that which was eluded to when Jesus made the statement "I and my Father are one." "What the Father sees in me I see in the Father."

That living experience preceded all Christian faiths, or faith of any name, in their ideals and isms. It is the reality of what Bills signature (the quote from the Gita written several thousand years before Christianity emerged as a religion) is pointing toward. The human experience gave testimony to its reality which later became religious belief, doctrine or a body of opinion by those who imagined what was described but failed to draw the imagination into experience.

The difference between religious isms, ideology, doctrines or bodies of opinion being that the underlying reality is not hidden like it is in theory. It is the very existence that all that is, is... and is the foundation of all experience. That is what I experience as myself, and all that I experience is a reflection of that...
It has been, and is.. the stable unchanging foundation of all my changing thoughts feelings and actions for all of my lifetimes.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!