I enjoyed this comment on 'willpower' by Rev:
"Once you start reading about this exciting new science of self control, you won't be able to stop".

To use my new interrogative style--- Is that a sterling example of the power of will?--The inability to stop something is surely the outstanding characteristic of the lack of will-power/self-control!

Why, Rev, do you negate the possibility of the existence of a corporeal god over your preferred G.O.D. model of the divine? Many devout worshippers acknowledge that God is at least some sort of entity. Why do you not allow for this belief?

You say God is not a dimensional being. How can you be sure? Many very intellectual and thoughtful scholars do think that. Why are they wrong in your view? I am not saying your view is wrong, but I have always been interested in your complete denial of the most prevalent image of the divinity/ god-thing. You obviously believe in something called, apparently, G.O.D. which seems to be incapable of definition.

In my opinion everyone eventually discovers their own idea of the god thing for themselves. Some stay neatly tucked up in conventional religions, others stray into individual interpretations which satisfy their search for truth. Belief allows them to be devout and steadfast within their faith. Others reject the concept of the supernatural and are comfortable with their decision. Some will always search. It's a personal choice.

Really we are no further in deciding if god has a place in science. It seems that first we have to decide whether we are all talking about the same god idea--- and we are most definitely not! Since both science and god can exist without each other should they be consciously separated?