Originally Posted By: Ellis

1.Why, Rev, do you negate the possibility of the existence of a corporeal god over your preferred G.O.D.?

2.Many devout worshippers acknowledge that God is at least some sort of entity. Why do you not allow for this belief?

3.You obviously believe in something called, apparently, G.O.D. which seems to be incapable of definition.
1.Ellis, do you really expect me to believe there really is a Superman-like god? Or a Batman-like god?

I tried that route, and it didn't work. Look at how many have done it and still do it:
"Please God, or SG, stop all wars and make the poor rich, tomorrow!" Has it happened yet?

Or how about: Make all the bad people good, and the good people nice! Not even that has happened.

The only thing that has worked on TT is WILLPOWER. Did not all of you witness the miracle? laugh

2.Sure, we all have the right to our opinion and to our beliefs, as do I.

However, the difference is: Willpower advocates welcome that opinions and my beliefs be put to the test.

But will the ones who pray to God submit to such a tests? Let us ask them.

This is why I welcome this book, WILLPOWER. It helped one of the authors overcome a very serious compulsive neurosis.

IMO, it could, and should, be used to help all people needing it to overcome any kind of addiction, or perversion, especially the criminal kind. I used it, often, years ago to help people (including myself), and still do.

3. G.O.D., as willpower, can be tested. This implies that science is an extension of G.O.D. Therefore, they are components in the ONENess.

==========
The more I read about Willpower in the book, WILLPOWER, and the more I act on it, the more I equate G.O.D. with willpower. This means that things get done that would have gone undone.

For some time I have been aware that this has been happening since I was a very young.

Therefore, G.O.D. I find can become visible and palpable through us--sons and daughter of G.O.D.

Now, as I go through the ageing process, I am using willpower to add value to living in last decade or so of my life.
==========

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/06/12 05:49 AM. Reason: Always good to do

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org