Originally Posted By: Revlgking

I tried that route, and it didn't work. Look at how many have done it and still do it:
"Please God, or SG, stop all wars and make the poor rich, tomorrow!" Has it happened yet?

Or how about: Make all the bad people good, and the good people nice! Not even that has happened.

The only thing that has worked on TT is WILLPOWER. Did not all of you witness the miracle? laugh

In what way was your will power directed toward me?

Wouldn't it be beneficial to direct your will power to stop all wars, make the poor rich, or the good people out of bad? Obviously your will power is strong enough to push the ignore button to ignore what you don't like or prefer in your creation.

To what limits does will extend itself, or is will power unlimited?

2.Sure, we all have the right to our opinion and to our beliefs, as do I.

However without the ability to see the personal God in all of those opinions, the best power of will is to block out that which does not appear to be the same God or will of God. This is how will is limited to the ego and becomes ineffective as will is measured against the force of the opposing will of God and other personal beliefs.

However, the difference is: Willpower advocates welcome that opinions and my beliefs be put to the test.

To see if those opinions have the same value as ones own opinions and beliefs?

But will the ones who pray to God submit to such a tests? Let us ask them.

Who is making up these tests? God? Or the ego which wills "that which is annoying be dissolved and dis-created?

This is why I welcome this book, WILLPOWER. It helped one of the authors overcome a very serious compulsive neurosis.

It is likely they overcame neurosis thru the belief that Health was more of a preference than neurosis. The idea that one wills away that which is less than preferable, is missing the greater reality where one focuses on the greater reality and creates it because of belief and experience in the mind having an effect in all experiences. Since the mind is the master, what you focus on grows when the attention is given to something greater than the illusion.
If the subconscious holds the illusion as truth no surface incantation of the mind can erase it. The greater truth has to be known before the illusion is abandoned.

IMO, it could, and should, be used to help all people needing it to overcome any kind of addiction, or perversion, especially the criminal kind. I used it, often, years ago to help people (including myself), and still do.

When someone wants to change their mind, the experience of reality follows. One has to accept the greater reality which lessens the grip on the lesser one. Will power as you describe it, is the application of one belief to dissolve the other. Belief precedes the experience which then in turn allows the mind to let go of the previous belief.

3. G.O.D., as willpower, can be tested. This implies that science is an extension of G.O.D. Therefore, they are components in the ONENess.

Using this rationale it can be applied to illusions and stress. Where God being the force of will which holds the body in stress and illusion is equal to the force which frees it from stress. The one-ness of God therefor is experienced in the contrast which opens the eyes to the alternative experience, and brings one closer to the idea that the body follows the mind as the creator of both sickness and health. Simply willing ones self into health only addresses the symptoms of separation from the God creator within. It does not address the creator self directly nor does it directly address the God within the illness.

The more I read about Willpower in the book, WILLPOWER, and the more I act on it, the more I equate G.O.D. with willpower. This means that things get done that would have gone undone.
Like your misinterpretations of Tolles NOW, you are ignoring what is prior to your God created miracles as being God in the first place. Do you not see the miracle of God creating all things including neurosis?

For some time I have been aware that this has been happening since I was a very young.

Therefore, G.O.D. I find can become visible and palpable through us--sons and daughter of G.O.D.

If God pleases you.... This is typical of all religionists. This is how churchianity separates the demons from the gods thru witch hunting.

Now, as I go through the ageing process, I am using willpower to add value to living in last decade or so of my life.
==========

This value may be only what you believe to be valued. Which still may be the separation of utility and God in what you might call suffering and chaos, since your G.O.D. May not be orderly until it meets the goals of your value system.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!