To Revlgking:

I see you only present one side of things. Should I be amused? Or shocked by such behaviour?

I simply called ImagingGeek a liar, because of the tactics he used, and the fact that he was caught lying.

ImagingGeek used many deceitful tactics in an attempt to negatively influence those who read this forum. He felt it his "duty to mankind" to protect people from such theories, or something like that (I can't remember the exact words).

Every single forum I posted to, had an individual, or, more commonly, a group, dedicated to a similar outcome. Many forums simply immediately deleted my first thread and banned me without stating why, so it was impossible to tell whether they also had such a group of professional liars, but I would guess they did.

ImagingGeek did things like, claiming certain papers on the internet, that he knew no one could access, said certain things, that they did not actually say. Often, you have to be an academic (or pay enough) to access such papers.

In one instance he got unlucky. He falsely claimed a certain result from a paper that I just happened to have a print copy of. I pointed out that he was lying, yes, I called him a liar, and asked him to show me where in the paper it said what he claimed. Of course, he never did, because he had simply lied about the result. ImagingGeek used quite a number of "lying tactics". One of his favorites was to answer a different question to that asked, and claim he had answered the original.

He never apologized for lying. He was just doing his job.

You may not have noticed, but there are millions of people, who lie to you, about many things. This is the way that whole societies come to believe things that are patently not true.

So, for you it is un-Christian to call a liar, a liar.

But, you claim to be a theologian. Didn't Christ call some bunch of Jews, liars, simply because they were.

John 8:55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

"I kinda like the MEF hypothesis." That's cool.

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html