Originally Posted By: preearth
Your statement "to remain so tidally locked the two masses would have to be identical" (and many other incorrect statements) prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Really, you should read up on basic physics, and if you really want to make statements about orbital mechanics, then you will have to put in the hard yards, i.e., read up on it.

And your attitude and abuse is why you have been banned from what around 35 sites so far probably more and why you are destined to always be in the pseudo science realm so don't worry about anyone stealing your great theory.

That's right because your maths qualification exceeds everyone else physics degrees and working knowledge.

If you were even remotely civil I would spend time to explain some issues but you being a pratt no thanks enjoy your dribbling on in solititude.

Posting the same crap over and over again doesn't make it right and until you stop being a pratt and listen to the problems and resolve them expect to be treated like you have been on countless physics forums.

At the end of the day I made an effort to be civil and explain the problems if your felt you had counters to teh arguments you could make them in a civil polite way.

Enjoy the dark dim recesses of the web where noone gives a dam.

See like my namesake ORAC sometimes I choose not to provide answers even when I know them ----> I am outta here.

Last edited by Orac; 09/02/11 11:43 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.